- We are the local experts on cat grooming; recommended by vets, other groomers, and breeders. The owner is a Certified Master Groomer and has 20 years of cat grooming experience.
- We approach each groom with cat behavior in mind, using whatever low stress technique suits the cat. Our goal is a positive experience for all cats.
- You no longer need to expose your cat to a salon or kennel of barking dogs, or a vet clinic where they may feel stressed.
- We offer lion trims, mat removal, combouts, and real (not dry) baths for cats. We provide nail trims and soft nail caps as a declawing alternative.
- All grooming performed with no anesthesia.
- Everything your cat touches is fully disinfected for ringworm, viruses, and bacteria, and nothing is shared with other cats.
- Our boarding suites are large and home like, with room to climb, snuggle, and observe. We only house a small number of cats at one time. All cats are given time out of their suite and personal attention.
Boarding: 7 Days a week-pickup and drop off by appointment. Please call for more info.
We are still accepting new clients at this time. We require a $25 deposit to hold any new client appointments. In the event of a cancellation within 24 hours, or the client bringing expired or incomplete rabies paperwork, the fee is nonrefundable.
We reserve the right to refuse any cat or client, or client requested style, for the safety of your cat or our staff.