Let The Cat's Meow pamper your cats with the respect and love they deserve.
The Twin Cities' best cats exclusive grooming salon is located in Richfield.
This holistic cat grooming salon and overnight cat boarding suites provide the loving, individualized cat care you have been seeking for your felines.
Our goal is to provide you and your cats the lowest stress, highest quality cat grooming and cat boarding you have ever experienced.
- We are the local experts on cat grooming; recommended by vets, other groomers, and breeders. The owner is a Nationally Certified Master Groomer and has 26 years of cat grooming experience. Our groomers apprentice for an entire year of training, and they are the best of the best.
- We approach each groom with cat behavior in mind, using whatever low stress technique suits the cat. Our goal is a positive experience for all cats.
- You no longer need to take your cat to a place with barking dogs, or a vet clinic that could be stressful.
- We offer lion trims, mat removal, dental care, real (not dry) baths, and other grooming services for cats. We provide nail trims, soft nail caps, and sanitary trims.
- No anesthesia or sedation ever.
- Everything your cat touches is fully disinfected for ringworm, viruses, and bacteria, and nothing is shared with other cats.
- Our boarding suites are large, with room to climb, snuggle, and observe. We only house a small number of cats at one time. All cats are given time out of their suite and personal attention.
- Our Kitty Boutique features curated items for cats and cat owners that you won't find elsewhere in the Twin Cities.
Hours & Updates
We are accepting new grooming applications at this time. We always accept new nail trim and boarding clients.
Monday: 9 am to 6 pm
Tuesday: 9 am to 5pm
Wed: 10 am to 6 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 5pm
Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday: Closed to public
We require a credit card to hold all appointments for grooming or boarding. In the event of any cancellation/reschedule within 48 hours of your appointment, or forgetting current rabies paperwork, a $25 fee per cat is charged to the card. Cancellation fees on Sat. are $50 per cat.
We reserve the right to refuse any cat or client, or client requested style, for the safety of your cat or our staff.